Gov. Chris Gregoire today announced that an emergency proclamation declaring a State of Emergency and banning all outdoor burning has been extended through midnight Monday, Oct. 15th, and now includes all counties in Washington state.
Stay up-to-date on fire conditions with these important links:
- DNR’s Fire Twitter feed
- Hunting on state trust lands
- InciWeb (updates about major wildfires)
- Burn Risk Map (Lists the fire danger rating by county)
* Find out more about fire precautions on federal lands:
- U.S. Forest Service. Provides a list of national forests in all states. Follow the link to a forest and click on “Alerts & Notices.”
- National Park Service. For a list of national parks in Washington state.
|Follow DNR on:|