Are you ready to make a difference and get some fresh air? Join DNR on June 2 and participate in a national movement to celebrate trails.
On National Trails Day,® formed by the American Hiking Society, you can celebrate trails and make a difference by volunteering with DNR and our partners at events across the state.
Where can YOU make a difference?
Check out one of our DNR-sponsored events: (events passed)
• Yacolt Burn State Forest – Maintain trails on the Cedar Creek Falls Trail
• Elbe Hills State Forest – Enhance horse trails and Sahara Creek Campground
• Middle Fork NRCA – Celebrate and listen to remarks by Commissioner Goldmark and Sally Jewell
• Mailbox Peak – Participate in new trail construction
• Bradley Bike Trails – Improve trails on the Olympic Peninsula
• Tiger Mountain State Forest – Break ground on new bike trails
• Blanchard Forest – Recover trails on the Lower Trailhead
• Capitol State Forest – Get dirty and install culverts on motorized trails
• Capitol State Forest – Lay gravel on new Equine Loop Trail
We’ll see you on the trails!
Volunteer events are happening all the time! Check out our volunteer calendar for a complete listing.