Here are links to the most-read blogs on Ear to the Ground during August when wildfires were in the news, DNR’s public information campaign for the Discover Pass premiered on Portland television, and warm temperatures boosted public interest in DNR’s newest map of Capitol State Forest.
- No, DNR does not release yellow jackets – we don’t like ‘em either
- Top 5 reasons to download the new Capitol State Forest map onto your smartphone
- Evacuation levels: who decides and what do they mean?
- New Capitol State Forest map is hot off the presses!
- ‘Sasquatch’ spotted using a Discover Pass
- Radios, sports drinks, and lots of water help keep fire crews going
- Meet Washington’s Newest (and Furriest) First Family
- Fighting a large wildfire consumes many types of resources
- Sasquatch Family Helps You Avoid a $99 Ticket
Got any other favorites? Drop us a comment, or a “like” on DNR’s Facebook page
|Follow DNR on:|