Are you a professional diver who makes a living working underwater? Are you interested in learning about the latest in dive safety? Would you like to spend some time networking with fellow professional divers?
DNR is hosting the 2014 Professional Dive Safety Conference April 7-8 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle. The conference will bring together local, state and national dive experts to present the latest scientific research, technology and best management practices.
Registration for the conference is free but required.
Some of the topics at the conference include:
- DNR’s Dive Program: Overview, history and sustaining a safe diving culture.
- Panel discussion with dive safety review experts.
- Standards governing professional diving.
- History and regulation of scientific diving.
- Decompression sickness.
- Using advances in equipment technology to improve dive safety.
- EPA task hazard analysis for diving in contaminated waters.
- Diving risk management course.
- Developing a dive safety network using technology and social media.
Registration will be open until filled.
A full agenda and online registration are available on DNR’s conference web page.
|Follow DNR on:|