In its 13th year, theYacolt Burn State Forest-based “Pick up the Burn” brings ORV riders, hikers, mountain bikers, and horseback riders together to help improve Yacolt Burn State Forest trails. This year’s work will include picking up littler, site maintenance, and improving campgrounds to prepare for the summer season.
Want to get involved?
8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, May 2, 2015
Yacolt Burn State Forest
Meet at the Jones Creek ORV trailhead
- Start in Camas at junction with SR-14. Go N on SR-500 for 3.8 miles to Fern Prairie
- Turn right on NE 19th St. and go .8 miles.
- Turn right on NE Reilly Rd., which becomes NE 292 Ave. Go 1.9 miles.
- Turn right on NE Ireland Rd.
- G .2 milies, turn left on NE Lessard Rd. At 2 miles, pavement ends.
- Continue on gravel road for 1.6 miles to trailhead.
|Follow DNR on:|