Calling all Capitol Forest enthusiasts… the new Capitol State Forest map is here!
Buy your copy now.
Can’t wait for it to arrive in the mail? Request it from your favorite vendor or visit the state printing office at:
State Department of Enterprise Services
7580 New Market St SW (Front Office)
Tumwater, WA 98501
See: Vicinity Map – Tumwater
The last edition was printed in 2002.
What’s new in the 2013 edition? Plenty!
- New trails
- New road names
- Updated trail names and locations
- More precise elevation data
- More detailed maps of the Middle Waddell, Margaret McKenny, and Mima Falls areas.
- Tips for ‘Playing it Safe’ in the forest
- A ‘Recreation Fun Guide’ to get you started on a Capitol State Forest adventure…and much more!
Stay tuned. We will be featuring a FREE downloadable Capitol State Forest map for your smart phone and the top 12 reasons to visit Capitol State Forest in upcoming blogs.
|Follow DNR on:|